Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

My name is Ektor, and Im addicted to Boost! :rock:

4 months ago i bought my 08 lancer and im loving it... although it lacks a huge chunk fo performance, and the evo x is way over priced IMO, its a very nice looking car, and im looking foward to keep it as my daily driver. Right now, i am doing some arranges to be able to get a mazdaspeed3 and have that as my track, show car... The only thing that is keeping me from buying the MS3 right now is the release of the Ralliart... My initial plans were to buy the X but i think its WAY over priced... and every time, they make the evo, it is less performance driven, and more "family" driven... and the only family that im planning to have in my car is my girl once in a while, and my fat @ss haha...

Anyways, i will wait fot the RA to come out and we will see :)

In a personal side, I live in orlando, fl.... i am really good friends with a member here (LancerGTS) My current GTS rims, were his before he bought his 20" haha....
I am 21 years old... i help run 4 forums... 2 IPB, 1 PHPNUKE and 1 vB.. from that, 2 of them are 2008 Lancer Related :) ... Other than that i went to school for show production and touring... basically audio, lighting and video for live events like concerts and such...
I like online gaming... my vB forums is about Battlefield 2... for those who play, we own a server and it freaking rocks haha... Im very related to a local car performance part site... they are a huge in the mazda scene (my girl has a mazda) but they are open to any car, and their meets are amazing...

i think thats sums it up! any questions, help, suggestion or anything, dont hestitat to yell :shades:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums, man.

I just flew out of MCO around 3PM. Sure beats the weather here.
For sure!

I dont know but me being from PR, people say that i shouldnt like cold.. but i love it! my GF is from michigan, and it was -7 the other day .. i would have love to go there and see how it feels haha... i bet its painful haha... i like cold, but not that cold... if it would be 60F during the day, and 40F during the night all year, i would be the happiest man in the earth haha :godance:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.