Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Evo X MR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I had created an account on here a while back, just now coming back to it. I’ve had my 2012 Evo MR since 2013, full Cobb Stage 3 tune. About two years ago it was hit pretty hard on the front end causing some damage to the motor and oil pan/filter. I think we finally got her patched up, got it started over the weekend and it’s holding oil pressure just fine so far. Time to give a fresh round of fluids all around and clean up the brake lines and rotors, and get her on the road for some more extensive testing. Fingers crossed, and glad to be back!

-J

·
Registered
2012 Evo X MR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you….yeah she was in rough shape for a while, but I’ve been able to spend more time on it and get most of the work done. Slowly putting it all back together!
26E9543F-A9C7-49B2-9CBB-669825277038.jpeg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice man, Im only about 3 hours from ya, at Ft. Drum. Had a 2011 GSR, sold it last year and looking to purchase another in the next few weeks. Car scene up here is very scarce lol to say the least.

·
Registered
2012 Evo X MR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice man, my brother was stationed out there when he was active years ago. Definitely not a whole lot of Evos around, that’s for sure. Good luck with the buying, put up some pics when you bring her home!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts