Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Basic / OEM+
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How’s it going guys. Names Rocky and from Arizona. I’m new to your forum but not new to forums. I promise I’ll utilize the search engine before creating new threads, won’t bump outdated material, and/or troll your posts.

I’m an actual adult and not some kid that thinks he knows it all. I’m more of a observer than anything. You guys been around awhile so I’m pretty sure everything I need to know has already been posted. If I have anything specific, I’ll resort to a message than a thread starter.

My plan here is to learn more about the Evo community and build my car how I’ve always wanted to.

Anyway, I have a 15’ X FE. #129 in Dimond White. She’s clean with low miles and I plan on keeping her for awhile. Once able; I’ll start a build thread (in the appropriate section lol) and see where it goes from there. My build might seem a little “extra” for some but I’m excited for the final product. I go back to the Max Boost days and now that I can finally afford to build a beautiful car… I’m going all in.

too long of a first op. But I figured I would at least get that out of the way.

Thanks for having me here.

·
Registered
Basic / OEM+
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here’s my weekend warrior. Nothing crazy right now. Mostly stock besides a few bolt on’s. Almost done finalizing my wish list, as I just started gathering invoices for the build. I’ll have a build thread on her soon.
Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design
Car Speedometer Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant White Grille
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very nice. I'm kind of jealous.

Where abouts in Phoenix are you? I'm near Baseline and 16th St.

The license plate "EVO XI" obviously isn't real because it doesn't have any registration tags. Do you just put it on to take pictures or for meetups?

·
Registered
Basic / OEM+
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice. I'm kind of jealous.

Where abouts in Phoenix are you? I'm near Baseline and 16th St.

The license plate "EVO XI" obviously isn't real because it doesn't have any registration tags. Do you just put it on to take pictures or for meetups?
thanks Kevin. She’s ok. Just basic bolt on’s for now. Yea the plate is just for her garage life till she’s ready to be shown off a little. Haven’t met the Arizona EVO community yet tbh. If you ever get a meet going, lmk I’m game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts