Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who's hurting at the pump everytime they pay for gas?

The Evo X has worse fuel economy than my current car AND you have to put in 94 octane gas which is higher than 91 that I use now. Being a daily driver this is not going to be fun is it? :(

·
Registered
605 Posts
My evo 8 did 302 miles and still had gas, alittle less than a 1/4 tank going to and from work. O my 8 was highly modded.
Today i had to fill up my X after driving 230 miles to and from work. wtf and had 20 miles left to a empty tank.

Maybe it could be the brake in period. My Lancer GTS did terrible in the beginning about 280 miles for every fill up, now its 412 miles:godance:.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
You guys in the US are lucky. The bloke in the UK is paying the equivalent of US$7.82 per US gallon!!! In Vancouver, BC, Canada we have recently been paying about US$4.83 per US gallon for 92 Octane. Our provincial government recently instituted a Carbon tax on top of all the other fuel taxes we already pay! My 2.5L turbo sucks the good stuff down pretty quick, too. It sucks to hear about the fuel economy of the Evo X. Hopefully it gets better. But that is the additional price you pay for this car! Plus higher insurance, etc. If you want cheap transportation take the bus or drive a Yaris.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I pay $85.00 for insurance:shades: and gas for 93oct $3.61.
I guess the high pricing in gas makes up for my insurance.

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
I wonder! Please tell us.lol

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
$3.40ish for gas and you guys don't wanna know what insurance is on a 22 year old lol.
Yea please tell us. Im 22 myself (23 in April hopefully when I get the car). I havent gotten any quotes yet so I'm curious to about what I'll be paying. Havent been in any accident and no tickets so hopefully will be good. This car is expensive enough as it.

Gas is $2.89 by me :rock:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yea please tell us. Im 22 myself (23 in April hopefully when I get the car). I havent gotten any quotes yet so I'm curious to about what I'll be paying. Havent been in any accident and no tickets so hopefully will be good. This car is expensive enough as it.

Gas is $2.89 by me :rock:
I know u are not talking about 93oct for $2.89 in NY. Even in Jersey 93 oct is not that cheap . 87oct in Jersey is going for $2.89.

Please!! when u get your evo don't put 87 oct. to save money.:shades:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.