Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else thinking of getting the relays? I imagine it'd be cheaper to ship a whole bunch of them than individually at 10.99 per. I'd be in if anybody else is down.

·
Premium Member
6,007 Posts
I called the dealer locally to me earlier today and it seems that Canada hasn't had the TSB yet for the Evo's. I can organize something if you boys are interested.

Also, I will be putting a thread up for it but we are now an Amsoil direct dealer so if you guys need fluids - I got you covered.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called the dealer locally to me earlier today and it seems that Canada hasn't had the TSB yet for the Evo's. I can organize something if you boys are interested.

Also, I will be putting a thread up for it but we are now an Amsoil direct dealer so if you guys need fluids - I got you covered.
goddamn that's awesome. i'm definitely in for both! and considering the freaken cold temperatures we deal with, the relays should be top of the list. I have my car sitting outside 12 hours in -15 to -30 temperatures.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
just adding to what sean said. Is the relay issue just in the older years, kinda like the AYC pumps dieing on only the 08's? or is it all years?
As far as I know, they never installed anything other than the older style black relays from the factory.
I've got all blue (iirc) on mine and I haven't read of any failures on those yet. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the pourple relays to come out so I can finally match the relays to the stuff that's already powder coated :freak:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^this and lots of amsoil 0w30!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm fortunate in that my local AmsOil dealer is literally 2 minutes from my office.......I'd imagine some of the Fort Mac boys aren't quite so lucky though.
nope..... If this isn't set up by end of Feb, I'd like to stock up on some Amsoil when i'm there beginning of March if anybody will help me out.

·
Premium Member
6,007 Posts
Start getting a list together of what you guys are looking for fluids wise and I will get it all together. The more we get the better it will be obviously, and shipping is VERY quick for parts in stock. I ordered 2 gallons of MTF Monday and got it Tuesday from AMSoil warehouse.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
on a side note, since you brought up "shipping is very quick" whats the deal with the gauge pillars. I placed the order almost 2 weeks ago and the pillar hasnt arrived and i havent gotten a tracking number.

·
Premium Member
6,007 Posts
We don't have any left on hand, but they are always available at the AMSOil Warehouse so we can get them without issue :) We can include them in the shipments with any oil/fluid requirements.

We also stock HKS Oil Filters, but those are backordered about a month and a half.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Are you guys sure anything newer than MY08 needs the new relays?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.