Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people im new to the forum. im 21 years old and im a very hard worker. from my age i may sound young but i struggled and worked my ass off to get what i earned. im a proud owner of a brand new 2011 wicked white Lancer Evolution MR.

only mods i have done are AMS intercooler pipings, AEM cold air intake, and HKS SSQV3 blow off valve.

btw if anyone lives in michigan hit me up :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
only mods i have done are AMS intercooler pipings, AEM cold air intake, and HKS SSQV3 blow off valve.
Only? Hell that's all you need! Those mods go a long way from stock performance and IMO are necessary to make this car the true beast she is. A nice turboback exhaust and you'll be set. Although I'm not a fan of the non recirculating BOV. Throttle response is much better on the X with a recirc BOV. Welcome to the show man. Have fun with her!

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
congrats!! :thumbup:

thank you:godance:

Only? Hell that's all you need! Those mods go a long way from stock performance and IMO are necessary to make this car the true beast she is. A nice turboback exhaust and you'll be set. Although I'm not a fan of the non recirculating BOV. Throttle response is much better on the X with a recirc BOV. Welcome to the show man. Have fun with her!

i wanna keep the stock look. if i do any exhaust i wanna do the downpipe with catted test pipe and the invidia q300. lol the sound of the blow off valve gets me boost happy hhaha

Lower it.

living in michigan and lowering a car is a horrible idea. i used to own a 6th gen honda accord sedan and i had it lowered 3 inches around and i kid you not i had the hardest time avoiding bumps..

i would to lower my car though but im gonna enjoy the stock ride height, it rides and handles nice enough for me and its my daily driver :)

Welcome to the forums. Now start readin to get big head all juice up.:)

thanks man. i work a lot and have very little time but i will do the best i can

thanks a lot

Welcome. :D

So you're 21 and bought your Evo YOURSELF? Good job man. Clearly you have more work ethic than most of your peers.

thank you man that means a lot to me.working this much litterly makes me a no life. but it got me a beautiful car and im looking forward to living the night life again :D

Welcome and good color choice
thank you. i was debating between the octane blue and wicked white. but in michgan there were only 3 MR editions and the white caught my attention. :godance::dancebanana:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Congrats man! WW is the way to go!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats man! WW is the way to go!
thanks man the white is sick!!! on this car. im gonna be doing all the vents on my stock hood carbon fiber and the side vents on my fender carbon fiber too. add a lip and 20% tints around and im done with cosmetic. i wanna keep the agressive look but yet maintain a conservative look as well.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
Congrats another young evo owner, I am also 21 and 100% pay for my vehicle. Always a nice feeling knowing you worked to get what you have... Michigan has a nice cold weather and nice winters so it will be fun, I am looking forward to AWD in winter

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Congrats another young evo owner, I am also 21 and 100% pay for my vehicle. Always a nice feeling knowing you worked to get what you have... Michigan has a nice cold weather and nice winters so it will be fun, I am looking forward to AWD in winter

feeling accomplished is the best feeling. winter is gonna be fun but im gonna try to keep it safe....maybe a huge open parking lot here and there but im scared to risk anything lol

Congrats man, modding is something that becomes quite hard not to do, GL with it and post pics if it gets you too!

thanks man. yea modding it whether its simple, minor, or complex its always a temptation lol. when i do more the the car i will post pics deffinetly

Welcome to the boards and congrats on the new purchase :)

-Josh

thank you. im looking forward to seeing more ppl around where i live that are evo owners

·
3,420 Posts
Well congratulations from another 21 year old owner ;) Not sure why some people are so surprised about that age.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts