Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Premium Member
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright gents, so the question no bottom grille? I seen two of ya dont have it on is it cause the IC would hit or for air flow...whats the reason? looks good i am not saying it doesnt just wondering?

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Do you mean the two where the fog lights are?

· Premium Member
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
like this and this our lower part of the grille

· Registered
14,255 Posts
Removed air guides. They direct airflow to the brakes and oil cooler, and force air to the intercooler as well. Your call.

· Premium Member
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Removed air guides. They direct airflow to the brakes and oil cooler, and force air to the intercooler as well. Your call.

we dont have an oil cooler :( or air guides :( i am now mad at vegeta and sad

· Registered
1,766 Posts
Please don't remove your grill those guys who did are tards. Have you seen the size of the grasshoppers in new joisey? That dude will be scrubbing his IC for weeks!

· Premium Member
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol grass hoppers haha....

· Registered
317 Posts
I've had my lower grill off for quite some time, no damage to my IC I just liked the way it looked better... the grill on the RA just looks cheap IMO. my fog light housings are also cut out for moar air too the Trans and oil cooler.

· Premium Member
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i wasnt planning on taking it off for vanity...just wanted to know yall reasons for doing so, and discussing why u did it. maybe there was some secret's hidden behind the front bumper lol

and goodness! grasshoppers!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.