Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
My second favorite color on the X behind Wicked White :)

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
I saw your car one time, do you normally go legacy, springcreek, K avenue, Hwy75 Plano. I remembered your Vanity Plate. I have an 08 GG MR.

i guess the other forum has this thread so i never noticed it didnt exist here.

my contribution:
day 1:

i think my favorite thing about this color is how much it changes throughout the day in different lighting:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I saw your car one time, do you normally go legacy, springcreek, K avenue, Hwy75 Plano. I remembered your Vanity Plate. I have an 08 GG MR.
yea i go through that section a lot. that means it's your car i have spotted then too.

momo, car looks excellent! makes me want some new wheels bad
thanks. yea the enkeis are a good price for a pretty good wheel.

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
yea i go through that section a lot. that means it's your car i have spotted then too.

thanks. yea the enkeis are a good price for a pretty good wheel.
I think you live somewhere near park blvd plano I waved with somebody a month ago. Mine is GG with stock BBS with Carbonfiber front spoiler. You know in K avenue near boarder of Plano/Allen there is a closed Gas station that I want to do a photoshoot.

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Yea i think you waived as i was headed to or was leaving bullet trap. Ran into an apex silver at the exact same location.

I know that gas station
Ok now I know. I saw you once I'm in K avenue turning right to Costco. See you around. Saw that Apex Silver. Good to know more Evo x near in my place because normally the blue/white STI snob me. Are you Coob or Evo D? I used both.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts