Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
This thread needs some help!
Got her all washed up, shining nicely at work. Ignore the 'aerodynamic adjustments' on the front end.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
New to the forums but not to Mitsu cars.. I'm coming from a 98 Eclipse GSX and 05 Evo VIII.. I recently bought this 2014 MG EvoX GSR. I love the color but I'm having a hard time finding pictures of MG Evos with a CF lip/hood/trunk/diffuser.

I'm interested to see how CF looks with this color in various lighting, because like any one of you who has a car in this color knows, it looks more silver in the sun and more blue in ambient garage lighting. Thank you to those of you who have contributed pics of MG/CF Evos already. Hopefully there are more floating around to give me a better idea of the theme I wanna follow with mine.. My initial goal was to find an Apex Silver Evo and add a CF lip/hood/trunk/diffuser/air dam with gunmetal rims.. but after finding this car, and seeing that it was fully loaded, I couldn't pass it up. As someone mentioned on the earlier pages (probably years ago now since this thread was started so long ago), this color does POP with black rims. No doubt.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is a forum thread I found on evolutionM where a guy with a GT has a MGP Lancer with many carbon fiber accents.. Thankfully it's pic heavy and captures the colors in various lighting.. I think I actually like the way CF looks with MGP.

[EvoM_net]/forums/08-lancer-show-shine/654079-pathogen-s-2013-gt.html
Not enough posts to post links yet...

41 - 59 of 59 Posts