Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

No spoiler... Am I missing out?

22K views 48 replies 28 participants last post by  iheartmyevo 
2011 was the first year they started the MR with what's called the lip spoiler.

2010 MR does HAVE a spoiler similar to GSR but more rectangular.

2010 MR TOURING and SE does only have the lip spoiler.

08-12 gsr had ALWAYS had a spoiler.

We dont get the Evo X without the big rear spoiler in Europe.

Honestly... I think if you removed the rear spoiler and driven round UK, I think most evo owners would want to punch you in the face!!

what is it with no spoilers??? even the little spoiler that some of you guys run comes stock with every Euro basic lancer!! even that looks bad IMO.

And that do-luck duck tail thingy trunk looks horrible!!

The Evo is a rally icon, it deserves to atleast look like the legend car that has inspired people to buy this car in the first place.

I can feel the wrath is on its way.............:confused2:
Very true, i feel the same way about mudflaps... Should have mudflaps from the factory....

I dont like spoilers to begin with. I had the gsr spoiler on my gts and the mr spoiler looks TERRIBLE especially compared to the gsr one... So I went with an Mr TOURING as it had a bonus of lip spoiler. Having a lip spoiler takes it out of "omg look at me i am way too fast" look (for the evo, not other cars... For others its more like "omg look at me i am trying to look way too fast").

It is more stealthy, cant say it is a sleeper but somewhat it is... especially to a person who dont know what it is (which is 90% of the people on the road, at least where I am).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.