Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Noob Here, bought an 2011 EVO GSR last week! Already want a full turbo back exhaust! Heres my only requiremen......it has to have a Deep rumble sound...price anywhere from 1000-2000... Help Help!

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Ok.. dual, rumbly, not whiny. I don't think any exhaust out their for our car sounds like a honda in any way - if that's what you're referring to when you say whiny.

Do you want burnt tips or no? Trying to narrow it down for you before the thread gets flooded with a bunch of people who recommend whatever exhaust they have on their car.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Ok.. pretty much you're set on dual cause you think it looks cooler.

Since you seem to be set on no burnt tips, just want the polished steel tips that narrows it down even more.

How loud do you want it to be? You can go "full retard" with the ETS "Extreme" or.. buy the regular ETS system and it will still be loud. Or the "quiet" version - and again it will still be loud, but not as loud as the "regular' system.

Plenty of other choices.. AMS, Perrin, Borla..

I would never buy anything i mentioned above though, since i dont like the way they sound.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just got bought the Greddy SE exhaust with an AMS downpipe. I too just purchased a GSR & I really don't like the look of the single sided exhaust either. I hope the combination of the Greddy exhaust & AMS downpipe will be loud enough for me. I don't want crazy loud but I don't want quiet either. Check it out, its a nice exhaust. I get it installed friday along with the downpipe, 1000cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, Cobb access port & a tune. Ill let you know how it sounds Friday! :yay:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Checkout perrin

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.