Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum and this is the first time that I actually post in any forum. I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE automatic and I wanted to invest some money in it. I was looking for body kits and I was wondering if I the Evo X body kit fits the DE. Some people have told me that is possible and others have told me no and I want to know before I buy anything, Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum and this is the first time that I actually post in any forum. I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE automatic and I wanted to invest some money in it. I was looking for body kits and I was wondering if I the Evo X body kit fits the DE. Some people have told me that is possible and others have told me no and I want to know before I buy anything, Thanks in advance!
The front end (fenders, hood, grill) will bolt up. You are out of luck on the rear, as the boxed body of the Evo is part of the body. You'd literally have to cut and weld to attach Evo X rear quarters on. I say just make your ride look sleek (not ricey, please) as you see fit. Something tasteful. Body kits on Lancers generally end up looking like someone wished they'd bought an Evo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front end (fenders, hood, grill) will bolt up. You are out of luck on the rear, as the boxed body of the Evo is part of the body. You'd literally have to cut and weld to attach Evo X rear quarters on. I say just make your ride look sleek (not ricey, please) as you see fit. Something tasteful. Body kits on Lancers generally end up looking like someone wished they'd bought an Evo.

I actually wished I had one but things in Puerto Rico specially cars are really expensive so I don't really care as long as it have the looks. Question will the spoiler fit or nothing at all from the rear wouldn't fit? Thanks for replying!

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I actually wished I had one but things in Puerto Rico specially cars are really expensive so I don't really care as long as it have the looks. Question will the spoiler fit or nothing at all from the rear wouldn't fit? Thanks for replying!
The trunk and spoiler will interchange pretty easily. No modifications needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts