Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, wondering what tune you got if you got it tuned in norcal
fftec, gst, or works

if you got tuned from all these shop before, which one do you recommend. Works use tuned my first car but they charged me an hour labor to take off something that i couldve taken off myself in literally 10 second.

so let me know what your experience and review is! thanks

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
My motor was built and tuned by GST before I bought the car, I attempted to get in touch with them and to have them continue to work on my car but it was very difficult to get in contact with them and they seem to have little to no interest in taking on new customers etc.

I've been dealing with Fftec since I got the car and have had a great experience so far. They're pretty responsive, they schedule appointments quickly, they do great work, pricing is reasonable and they definitely didn't overcharge for doing a simple labor job and even stuck to an estimated price on another job even though the actual work take several hours more than estimated. I'm planning to continue dealing with them and have them re-tune my car and make some other changes in the spring.

I would highly recommend Fftec.

·
Registered
776 Posts
i think ima head to Fftec instead of GST...they seem to know more bout mitsubishi

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
For work done, FFTEC. Tuning, FFTEC..or Bryan (Razorlab) who works out of GST's dyno. FFTEC if you want a "one-stop shop." I had them install some stuff and tune last year. Excellent customer service and the tune was on point.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah I had Mine tuned with fftec last year in October, great service definitely going back to them and have it retune again. As for gst I feel like my money is no good with them, it hard to get a hold of them and they don call you back even they said they would.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^thanks, yeah i tried contacting gst throughout the pass month, no call backs not replying pms and not replying emails. looks like some1's business is tooooo good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.