Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
The cars come in from Cali so since I seen one here in New Orleans, I would say in 10-14 days maybe less.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I live in Pittsburgh and mine is supposed to be in Tuesday along with one other one. Apparently the dealership says they have to train their techs on it so i might not be able to pick it up for a couple days later.

·
Registered
77 Posts
make sure they dont train on your car by taking it all apart and putting it back together. they might miss a screw or two
I live in Pittsburgh and mine is supposed to be in Tuesday along with one other one. Apparently the dealership says they have to train their techs on it so i might not be able to pick it up for a couple days later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
well im not sure if this helps but my friend said that he saw one with the dealership tags on it and i live in the bradenton/sarasota area so i know there some on the east cost and i ordered mine first shipment so im really existed:)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah my friend works there, he said they wouldn't be taking anything apart. If they do I wouldn't be happy but it'd be under warranty so if anything went wrong it'd be alright. These last few weeks have been a killer waiting to get mine after people already have theirs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.