Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from super high end exotics and limited production cars that require a net wealth of 9 figures just to get on a waiting list, what kind of cars would you like to own that are "reasonably" attainable? Does not have to be fancy, just something you may have had in the past that you enjoyed, something you test drove and loved that may not have been practical or even something that envokes a desire for one that you may even be able to explain...

I love my MKIV Supra as well as my Evo X, but the other 2 that come to mind are:

1968-73 Datsun 510

2006-08 Audi RS4

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The list is fairly long, but a few on my semi-attainable wish list are the following:-

KGC10 GT-R (Hakosuka) rep with modern (or at least more modern) running gear, ie RB25DET or similar.
Rocky Auto KGC10

KGC110 GT-R (Ken-Meri), updated as above.
Rocky Auto KGC110

Another R33 GTR or an R34 GTR.

Short wheelbase Audi (Dialynx or similar) 20V Quattro

Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1 or 2

·
Palindrome
1,132 Posts
Id like another 76-78 Mustang II or Cobra II , they make great street machines , and .....another i cant think of at the moment , but 2 chicks at the same time would be great .:thumbup::rock:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Short wheelbase Audi (Dialynx or similar) 20V Quattro

Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1 or 2
Two solid choices there. I was a big fan of my honda so the Accord HFP:

I was first concidering a Challenger when I got my Evo so one of those and this:

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
My list is way too long lol. I just like cars so Im good with what I have. I have too many dream cars and whatnot to just narrow it down

*edit* oops, didnt see this was a MECA thread lol. Forgive me fellas

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My list is way too long lol. I just like cars so Im good with what I have. I have too many dream cars and whatnot to just narrow it down

*edit* oops, didnt see this was a MECA thread lol. Forgive me fellas
Please, we dont care who's in here... you should read half the shit we post.

fair enough... if someone handed you $70k (attainable amount for a car)... whats the first car you would buy, or the 2 that would be hard to pick between

·
Registered
22,717 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
GTR

Or an e30 M3 CSL, or a turbo'd 2002.

But I do indeed, still love my Evo.

·
Registered
225 Posts