Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again! Time for another speedcircuit meet.

When: Saturday, November 3rd, 2007 @ 7:30 PM

Where: Atlantic City, NJ - At the top of the Tropicana "The Quarter" parking garage

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...,+atlantic+city,+nj&ie=UTF8&z=14&iwloc=B&om=1

What: As per usual, we'll be meeting up at a parking lot and hanging out/talking cars for a bit. From there, we'll all get dinner somewhere (likely at a Hooters), followed by a Scavenger Hunt. I tend to make them pretty wild, so don't say I didn't warn you. Make sure you bring your digital camera.

Not including gas and tolls, I would suggest having a least $30 to spend on the meet. After all, unless Liquid_Ag's mom is around, a good time costs money. Speaking of good times that cost money, the infamous k-lea will be attending this meet. Here's your once in a lifetime chance to smell her in person!

RSVP with your odds of showing up to this shindig...

1-Kooldino - definite
2-k-lea - definite

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Definite.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
if klea is coming im a maybe. i heard she smells like road kill

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
I'm a maybe

and to refer to posts #38 and #39 of the old thread, your peer pressure has no effect on me :) I remain silent :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Thanks Dana for playing my game.

I love stressing you out. <3

Flight:
From Expedia.com
or United Airline

Arriving to PHL (10:34pm) from AUS (1:54pm) November 1st
Leaving from PHL (6:10am) to AUS (10:42am) November 4th

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
I call BS

.. at least I don't remember it.

I have ridiculous willpower when it comes to resisting peer pressure.

wait .. nvm I was very drugged up when you met me so I wouldn't put talking totally out of the question.

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
I will be a "possibly but not all that likely" until the Wednesday before the meet. I just can't know my schedule that far in advance, but since it's the weekend before the last of the semester I have a feeling I'll be stuck with awkwardly-timed group meetings all weekend.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.