Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Today my new phone should be arriving, so My son should sign for it if he don't miss the delivery :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just bought mine as well. Only answer is - Depending on what you want in a car. If you're looking for comfort, gas economy it's certainly not the car for you! If you're looking for driveability, performance, handling and building on a perfect rallycar base - it's the car for you! I had 3 STis before so I only drive rallycars. Now out of the 3 rallycar options we have in US well Evolution nomore it also has the most plain interior. Mitsubishi focused on engine, suspension and driveability and for that reason it's worth it. Not much out there feels like it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did not come yesterday as promised :-( , but today before 8pm should come according to the tracking on the web site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
had 3 STis before so I only drive rallycars. Now out of the 3 rallycar options we have in US well Evolution nomore it also has the most plain interior.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I have a 2015 FE and I’m about to do a swap with OEM Evo X Recaros. I found a pair in great condition, both airbags and I bought them for a great price. However, the seller just couldn’t remember what year these Recaro’s were from.

I guess it doesn’t matter too much, but is there something on the seat itself that’ll give me that info? Like what year Evo these came out of?
I don’t remember if the part number or serial number is on the seat I’ll check tomorrow that’s a simple call to check when and where they came from ( don’t let Mitsubishi tell you they don’t have access they do) I had mine in the car for 4 days before I swapped them out for Brides. As far as the codes you have too run the buckles and replace the seat sensors. I have the buckles shunt to ground so I don’t have the light and my airbags work. Only thing about running harnesses but its a simple electrical fix

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I have a 2015 FE and I’m about to do a swap with OEM Evo X Recaros. I found a pair in great condition, both airbags and I bought them for a great price. However, the seller just couldn’t remember what year these Recaro’s were from.

I guess it doesn’t matter too much, but is there something on the seat itself that’ll give me that info? Like what year Evo these came out of?
Here is the resistor mod that works too

21 - 37 of 37 Posts