Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That's right...Every once in awhile, Mitsubishi extends offers and promotions and they need to move some overstock of complete long blocks. When I say complete, I mean COMPLETE:

Shortblock
Cylinder Head
Alternator
Exhaust Manifold
Turbo
Clutch
Intake Manifold
Throttle Body
Ignition Coils
Timing Belt & covers
Fuel Injectors

I believe these even include the valve cover and oil pan!

Anyways, the offer is limited and there is a deadline, but I am curious to see if anyone is even interested at all?

THIS is the place for discussion on the topic. I could get these in for about 8999.00 plus shipping to your door...estimate about 250.00 for freight shipment to the 48 states.

If there are people interested, it can be done and I can figure out the details quickly. I do NOT need a minimum group buy so if even 1 person needs one I can do it.

I do want to note that I can't break it down into smaller parts for sale...it has to include everything...basically a drop in replacement engine with everything new from Mitsubishi

Nate

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: NateAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||
: [email protected]

|||||||||||||||

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
dammit wish i had the money to jump on this. wish i did and could wait to sell off the stuff i dont need on it. DAMMMIT!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts