Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Well, I feel like there is a serious "lack" of community in the Cincinnati / Dayton area with all the Mitsubishi's. So this thread will be useful in getting to know other people and setting up meets and cool stuff like that. I've seen a lot of new people popping up around the northern kentucky and cincinnati area. So, heres a great place to introduce yourself. If we get enough people, maybe we can get our own sub forum and a team set up.

Username - First Name - Location - Car

Fractur3 - Ryan - West Chester (AS Evo X)
Eyler_Evo_X - Eyler - Oxford (GG Evo X)
armysoldier1073 - Gary - Dayton (08 EVO X)
turpdog - Mike - Dayton (RR Evo X)
Og_Neon - James - Dayton (RR Evo X)
Bandit09 - Kenny - Dayton? (PB Evo X)
triggerhappy - Jon - Deer Park (PB Evo X)
funhs45 - Nick - Kettering (PB Evo X)
PhantomEvoXSE - Josh - Loveland (PB Evo X)
RalliMark - Mark - Kettering (RG Ralliart)
N7_EvoX - Anthony - Dayton (RR Evo X)

(I'll update this list as more people post in here)

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Hi, I'm Eyler. I live in Preble County and I'm a teacher at a local school. I graduated from Miami University in 2009 and I still spend a lot of time in Oxford. I drive a 2008 GG GSR.

·
Registered
863 Posts
armysoldier1073 / Dayton 08 EVO X
My name is Gary

Might as well put turpdog his name is Mike and drives an RR 08 EVO X

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
863 Posts
Ryan ..... You still gonna hold summer meets at UNOs?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Mike mostly in Evom

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hello Everybody!!! My name is James and I live in the Dayton area and I am in the USAF working at Wright Patt. I have a RR GSR.

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
armysoldier1073 / Dayton 08 EVO X
My name is Gary

Might as well put turpdog his name is Mike and drives an RR 08 EVO X

Mike mostly in Evom

Ryan ..... You still gonna hold summer meets at UNOs?

Yeah I'll still have the meets at Unos. I know mike is on EvoM a lot, I've told him to post here often but I don't think I've ever seen him on here. We have a thread on EvoM but nobody ever really posts on it, its kind of a forgotten thing.

We were talking about having an install day because a lot of people have parts they want to put in. But my apartment only has a 1 car garage so that might be a little interesting.

Hello Everybody!!! My name is James and I live in the Dayton area and I am in the USAF working at Wright Patt. I have a RR GSR.
welcome man!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey all, I'm Nick and I live in Kettering. I drive a '11 PB MR. I'm also an Illinois grad from a few years back but am currently in med school at Wright St. here in Dayton.

Funny, just this morning I was on here looking for Ohio stuff and was thinking we needed an official SW Ohio thread like the NE guys have...

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Better yet, who is planning a Columbus meeting? NE OHIO group can roll down and SE OHIO group can come up.
Who the fuck lives in South East Ohio? I thought SE Ohio was code for West Virginia?

I say meet in Polaris in C-Bus, or maybe Easton (fucking classy), and get to know everybody. Or, meet at Kil-Kare and do some 1/4 mile runs or something. I'd suggest Mid-Ohip, but that's expensive.

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Who the fuck lives in South East Ohio? I thought SE Ohio was code for West Virginia?

I say meet in Polaris in C-Bus, or maybe Easton (fucking classy), and get to know everybody. Or, meet at Kil-Kare and do some 1/4 mile runs or something. I'd suggest Mid-Ohip, but that's expensive.
Hahahahahah SE Ohio is barren wasteland, but we all know what you mean.

I'd be up for Kilkare, its kind of in between Dayton and Columbus, thats still a little far for the NE Ohio people, but I'm up for anything.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Sorry bro, don't throw a roid. SW OHIO. SE OHIO is good for some hills and good twisties though. LOL
I forgot to use sarcasm font... :(

But seriously, OU is in SE Ohio, and I hate hippies.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I think a meet in cbus would be a good time and great opportunity to meet the Ohio forum members.

1 - 20 of 416 Posts