Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
w00t! Just got the info from my dealership. My MR has been completed and is being shipped May 12th. Ill be looking for final delivery last week of May.

I think I wet myself. Wife seriously thinks I blew a blood vessel in my head.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be discussing prices with them when I go to the shop in a couple weeks. They said they arent marking it up at all which is good.

I basically got everything except the cargo organizer for the trunk, or whatever its called. So yeah, got the Aero and Technology package, as they call it. Ohh and the color I got was Graphite Grey.

When I first talked to them a few months ago they said prolly with everything I got, I was looking at 40-41k. Hopefully it will stay around that range heh.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm MR Premium? Never heard of that. But what I got was, the whole Aero Package and the Technology Package. Technology package includes; the premium sound package and Navi. Everything else is pretty much standard on the MR.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hrmm...ok so, just for clarification to the Canadians on the board...WE (the Canadians) don't get the Aero Package but get a Sunroof. Americans get the Aero Package and no Sunroof! WHAT DA HECK????

verkion

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hrmm...ok so, just for clarification to the Canadians on the board...WE (the Canadians) don't get the Aero Package but get a Sunroof. Americans get the Aero Package and no Sunroof! WHAT DA HECK????

verkion
You can get the aero kit, just inquire about it @ whatever dealership you are in contact with.

I've been to multiple dealerships in the GTA that have had GSRs with the factory aero kit. Pricey, but can be had! :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When did you pre ordered this?
I had it preordered since the begining of February. So far what they told me back then, is on the money about the release and shipment dates. All I can do is cross my fingers and hope the shipping goes smoothly. Ohh and that my checkbook/credit line covers the costs, heh.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I had it preordered since the begining of February. So far what they told me back then, is on the money about the release and shipment dates. All I can do is cross my fingers and hope the shipping goes smoothly. Ohh and that my checkbook/credit line covers the costs, heh.
My deposit was put during the same time as well, lets just hope that us Canadians will get it the same time as you guys :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.