Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information confirming any one piece driveshafts made of carbon fiber or aluminum?

I am looking into purchasing the two piece in the next couple months, but i would rather have done it right the first time with a one piece.

I am awae of the driveshaft shop's two piece aluminum one, AWD had one but it's not on there web site anymore..... any other ideas?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Englewood driveshafts in Denver have made tons of driveshafts for Evos all over Colorado and Wyoming. They make a good product at a price no one can beat. Search them on google.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is the one I listed above. From the driveshaftshop. Have you noticed any others on the market. Or have you heard of anyone get a price on a one piece. Even testing a one piece would help

·
Registered
14,255 Posts
What the hell is the point of a driveshaft mod? Dont you want that thing to be beefy as shit?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
What the hell is the point of a driveshaft mod? Dont you want that thing to be beefy as shit?
Less rotational mass means faster acceleration. Its been known to improve trap speeds by almost 10mph.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
:bsmeter:
I wish! People would be doing that before anything else then!
More evos than I can count on my fingers and toes run them in Denver, so I've seen first hand. People just don't think it's a cost effective mod.

·
Registered
14,255 Posts
I could just see someone shredding the thing in half with enough torque...

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would even be willing to test a one peice if there was an option, there are other parts in the build that are going to be done, but this is one that i have only noticed one or maye two options.

·
Registered
153 Posts
More evos than I can count on my fingers and toes run them in Denver, so I've seen first hand. People just don't think it's a cost effective mod.
I have no doubt there is a gain out of the driveshafts.... I've even toyed around with the idea of getting one before. I would be happy to pick up 2 mph.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.