Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What online payment systems are there besides paypal? Verisign is way to big / costs too much for what I'm looking for.
c2it.com closed down.
Basically I've got the store front written along with the shoping cart part (well that's just starting but we have to write it) but the system needs to be able to accept online CC payments so I need somebody who can do a few every now and then CC processing payments for a project I'm working on. Paypal looks like the best right now as they support what I'm looking for sorta, it's not the best implementation but it'll work and it's secure (for the most part).
I've also looked into costco they have a CC service but looking at it I'm not sure how well it does online payments . . .
Any other companies used out there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
PayPal? I don't really like them as a businessman. Because their service is not available worldwide. I had a serious problem because of that while I was in Russia. They mostly don't accept PayPal and I really don't know why. I was forced to search for other options as fast as possible and found Baxity. Real good payment system. One of my Russian friends recommended it to me. He sent me an article about them. It convinced me. I have used this payment system ever since and never regret about it.

An article I was talking about:
https://baxity.com/payment-systems/about-ecopayz

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PayPal? I don't really like them as a businessman. Because their service is not available worldwide. I had a serious problem because of that while I was in Russia. They mostly don't accept PayPal and I really don't know why. I was forced to search for other options as fast as possible and found Baxity. Real good payment system. One of my Russian friends recommended it to me. He sent me an article about them. It convinced me. I have used this payment system ever since and never regret about it.

An article I was talking about:
https://baxity.com/payment-systems/about-ecopayz
Thanks for sharing. I don't think that I will cancel using PayPal, but this payment system can be useful too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts