Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I've been trolling these forums for many months now and just recently got in a position to make my car even more fun :godance:. So far the only mods to the car are an Ultimate racing turbo back and cobb access port. The goal is a DD with between 400-450 whp with a safe amount of torque for a stock engine. Sean at DSG and Nate with MAP have been a huge help getting me this far but you can never have to much helpful input. List of what I'm considering is as follows. Very open to new suggestions or things I've left out.

1. MAP 3.5'' intake or AMS intake
2. Grimspeed 3 port
3. AMS FMIC
4. AMS IC upper and lower pipes
5. AMS transmission cooler
6. SSP 400hp trans. upgrade
7. ID 1000c fuel injectors
8. DW 300 fuel pump
9. cosworth Mx1 cams
10. MAP ef2 turbo

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks pretty good close to the same thing I'm going to be doing (waiting on Adam from MAP to pm me back), I was told that porting or upgrading the stock manifold and throttle body will help a ton. Maybe you should look into sending those to MAP for them to port?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks pretty good close to the same thing I'm going to be doing (waiting on Adam from MAP to pm me back), I was told that porting or upgrading the stock manifold and throttle body will help a ton. Maybe you should look into sending those to MAP for them to port?
I wish that was an option but since its my current DD I can't afford to have it down for any extended period of time.

·
Vendor
544 Posts
I believe we've got both cores sir :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.