Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, having a hard time deciding what turbo to go with. Trying to go bigger [currently have a 5858 and making 550]. I'm trying to decide what would be best. I roll race and dig race but I just want a bit more power 700-750 would be good. I'm trying to decide on 6262, 6466, or 6766, or 6776.

Anyone have any input....yes I have a fully built 2.0 and supporting mods to accommodate all those turbos listed above. I just want the most power, with the best spool combo. I'm willing to sacrifice the spool for horsepower but I just wanna know which is best.

Attachments

·
[Global Mod], [Local Team Member]
2,511 Posts
EFR kits do what you want. Full race setup maybe?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
The 6466 will do everything you need it to do. Not sure why everyone nut hugs EFR turbos like they're the second coming of Christ. All the fast evos primarily use PTE

·
[Global Mod], [Local Team Member]
2,511 Posts
I mentioned EFR due to the spool characteristics. I dont even have one. Im running an FP Red.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
The 6466 will do everything you need it to do. Not sure why everyone nut hugs EFR turbos like they're the second coming of Christ. All the fast evos primarily use PTE
Because the ones i mentioned will make what op wants and spool significantly faster.

I guess this is a terrifying concept to accept.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'd have no problem "accepting" that if anyone actually used them in any form of useable racing that the majority of this forum would do, and not just dyno sheets that claim they're better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts