Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just want everyone to get an idea of real world pricing. I just placed my order and it will be on the lot March 4th.

Red EVO X GSR
Sight,sound, sun package
Nav

Total price was 37695.00

I will take pics and update thread once I get more info.

James

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No..tax not included. I feel lucky simply to get it at Msrp. I have a very mod friendly dealer as well:rock:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey guys,

Just want everyone to get an idea of real world pricing. I just placed my order and it will be on the lot March 4th.

Red EVO X GSR
Sight,sound, sun package
Nav

Total price was 37695.00

I will take pics and update thread once I get more info.

James

Thanks for the info, I'm expecting to get a red MR, but here my price will probably be $10K more than US pricing. So I'm thinking my price will be close to the 50K by the way thats US dollars...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
50k Ouch. I'm excited...trying to wait till march is gonna kill me:(. I plan on an intake/exhaust within the first 6 months.

Please keep in mind that the SST will most likely be torque limited. I went with th 5sp since Mitsu, has publically stated, that the 5sp will be able to handle more power anyway.

James

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sight sound and sun? Dont you mean Sight sound and spoiler?
Does a moonroof come as an option on the GSR's?

Yes, you're right. My mistake. and I am glad as I do not like sunroofs anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i ordered mine about 3 weeks ago white gsr sight, sound, and spoiler with aero kit, wheel lock,interior sport pack and he sais that it would be in around feb 2

·
Registered
104 Posts
whats the sales tax percentage? Is it 7.5%?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In AL I believe it's 3% :godance:

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Tax in Jersey is 7%. :-(

Just a heads up for all of you considering pre-orders.

Two of our supporting merchants on this site are accepting pre orders. HBMITSU on the west coast, and KMXbadboy on the east coast. They'll probably take better care of you than other dealers if you mention that you're from this site. I think they can also ship these cars to you as well.

Check out the vendor area for more info.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If any of you needs to calculate your tax rate, use the website that I use at the dealership:

http://www.zip2tax.com

Makes life a lot easier. =)
This appears to be sales tax only....In my state they have a different, lower rate, for car sales.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.