Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered her on February 24th and picking her up tomorrow March 13th.
model Y performance with pearl white exterior, black interior, tow hitch and full self driving.
the car is supposed to have around low 500whp and around 700wtq
When i had my 8 mr it was 542whp and 500wtq, my X MR ONLY AROUND 350whp
Finally Fun times are back again!! :cool:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congrats! I've been eyeing a used Model S with the performance trim but I really worry that, when compared to something that growls, pops, and bangs, an electric car might actually be boring even if it's quick. Let us all know what you think of the car once you've had it for a couple weeks!

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
I have an Model 3 Dual Motor. It's NOT boring - and MUCH quicker than ICE cars with INSTANT power available and no shifting. 11.3 sec 1/4 mile times.

Waiting on the Model S Plaid+ with 0-60 in 1.98 sec, 1/4 mile in 8.9, 200MPH top speed. Yowser!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im sorry im not good at writing reviews.
Took her home a couple hours ago.
She also came with the new led matrix lights, i cant wait till tonight!
sounds like the movie Tron when you floor it, my son said it sounds futuristic.
on the highway i was going 70 and i floored it, the nose jumped up in the air and it took off like a rocket.
i hit 125 without realizing it, it happened so freaking fast!
I tried full self driving and I couldn’t believe the car was driving by itself, its so amazing how smooth and instant power when you touch the pedal.
Long term i dont know, but so far im super impressed with everything so far.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice, I always wanted a quick EV as a daily. I haven't driven a tesla before but I noticed that they lack top end on videos I've watched. Not that that matters for city driving though.

I'll get an EV one day though. Would sound like a lot of fun for a DD.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So i got my MYP white with black interior and fsd yesterday at Paramus NJ Tesla.
very easy delivery.

anyways i took her this morning past 150+ to see and feel the power, so much power its freaking insane.
at 100mph she jumps when you accelerate, thats insane for a mini suv.
I have her in the sport setting.
the energy use is lile 4-5 times when your going that fast.
yes she reaches 150+ really fast!!
My last car that was really fast was an EVO 8 with a big turbo, it had 542whp and 450whtq that would take forever to hit fool boost.
This car the MYP is ****ing insane how she takes off for a mini suv with instant power!!,
She would leave my EVO 8 in the dust. This car is INSTANT, its like when your in first going 5000 rpm lile around 40mph and you touch the gas she jumps,
This car jumps at all speeds, because its only always on one speed.
its amazing amazing amazing amazing, im sorry i thought I knew Tesla cars watching all those YouTube videos of Tesla car’s beating gas cars,you can’t realize it unless you experience it.
the regen breaking is insane, its just like my 1000cc motorcycle but more!!
I bought my MYP to go back and forth to NYC l, i wanted something that i can instantly dart through traffic, the MYP does it silently with super human power.
im so amazed the power and the tech how she drives, the ****ing summons was freaking people out in the prking lot.
this is the best car that i ever had, im so proud to be the owner of my MYP.
I love this car!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Cool bro. Been watching also the Tesla cars in YT but, still don't have the guts to have one. I can't still let go of my old car.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Installed a lip and personally tinted the windows.
hit 16k fun miles with now oil changes :cool:
In the Evo I would of done 6 already if the EVO was new, imagine the savings already!!
Also going back and forth to NYC it’s only costing me under $2.00 in energy, in the EVO half a tank or $40 every 2 days.
do it if you can, it’s worth it!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts