Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening!

I tried to search about this issue and ran into multiple people with no clear solutions being found.

2015 Final Edition
Less than 11,000 miles
MAP cast manifold/GTX3576R/OEM heat shield in place/Blitz intake manifold/Eclipse throttlebody and the rest are just bolt ons. Stock cams.

Car was driving fine all month along. Did an autox a weekend prior without issues. Was driving home from work. I was stopped at a red light and as I give it throttle to take off the car dies. Cranks but no start. 40psi in the fuel rail.

Pushed the car to the side and started playing with the relays. Swapped them around for a while and the car started. Drove the car home. About 40 miles. Pulled each relay out and tested each one on a spare battery I had and each one clicks just fine! Doesn't seem like a relay issue however, the car will not start again. Still have fuel pressure but car doesn't want to start. P0340 is the code.
Help!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, in case anyone ever finds this thread and wonders what happened, it was the camshaft sensor for the exhaust side. Swapped to a new one and it fixed everything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts