Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Hey gstv,

I get the P1320 from time to time on my MR, normally under the following conditions: during the transition between fall to winter, and then the transition between winter to spring. I live in Canada, and specifically the city of Calgary, which is known to have significant temperature swings during these times of year. I think that has something to do with it? I've especially noticed this problem where the temperature changes a lot overnight, as if the car gets confused (during starting) if the last time it was running the temperature was significantly different.

In my case, I have a HKS panel filter, and Cobb AccessPort tune (93 Oct Stage 1) and that's pretty much it. My dealer has told me that they've had that problem with many other earlier year Evos, and they have no solution for it. Other than clearing the code and/or reflashing my ECU. Otherwise, it usually clears itself after a few days, or if I'm not feeling too lazy I'll clear it with my Cobb AccessPort.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.