Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nice, where was this filmed?
Most of it is Nassau Coliseum, some NJ Meadowlands, some up in CT.

LOL @ those magnets hanging on for dear life.

That's what FTD cars and drivers are made of. :)
If I could only lose the numbers on purpose, I'd be set..... cone away a run - ditch a digit....

BTW - The car is Sooooo much faster now than in that video thanks to SpeedCircuit!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have seen many types of tuner cars there, no muscle, mostly import.
My question is which cars are best at autocross, and where does our platform stand compared to other cars?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have seen many types of tuner cars there, no muscle, mostly import.
My question is which cars are best at autocross, and where does our platform stand compared to other cars?

Autocross is a Mazda Miata world primarily, those fuckers practically don't have to touch the brakes.
That being said there are different classes and different cars excel in each class, unfortunately the Evo X is not the most competitive platform out there judging it by national championships.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Autocross is a Mazda Miata world primarily, those fuckers practically don't have to touch the brakes.
That being said there are different classes and different cars excel in each class, unfortunately the Evo X is not the most competitive platform out there judging it by national championships.
cause the evo is so friggin fat. Which org do you run with in CT? i've never done those. How far is a ct location from nyc?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Evo x huh yeah, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
It is not best at autocross, it is not best as a track car, not best as a rally cross car, not best as a rally car, no wonder it is discontinued.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Evo x huh yeah, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
It is not best at autocross, it is not best as a track car, not best as a rally cross car, not best as a rally car, no wonder it is discontinued.
Feeling a bit down today? That time of a month?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sweet I will b taking my x to road America in the near future and I will b sure to have a go pro mounted for that

1 - 20 of 20 Posts