Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to share this, as I've never seen a better parking spot for my Evo. There are four of these at my work that I know of.

Who else knows of an awesome parking spot? Show it off here!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
By some grape vines.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It's only good until you find someone with a motorcycle that parks on the striped yellow area, and then some jerkwad wants to get on a strangers bike and dumps it into *your* car.

true story, saw it happen once. Both MC owner and car owner were the victims of that crime

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's only good until you find someone with a motorcycle that parks on the striped yellow area, and then some jerkwad wants to get on a strangers bike and dumps it into *your* car.

true story, saw it happen once. Both MC owner and car owner were the victims of that crime
That wouldn't happen in any spot I park in at work. The motorcycles have a dedicated large area to park there bikes at the front of all parking decks, and I ALWAYS park really far back.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I had to share this, as I've never seen a better parking spot for my Evo. There are four of these at my work that I know of.
Wow, those deserve some kinda signage like, "nice car parking only" or something. great find! :D

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I'll try and get a pic of my favorite work parking spot in the morning. Grass on one side, curb on another. Or I park halfway into one of the non-used handicapped spots but then you still have MFers that walk between cars...that's how I got the scrape on one of my doors. Have to walk 8 miles to my car but at least she's away from doors and retards.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I am a parking garage attendant and we have two spots that are better then those. On one side is a wall and the other is a building strut. No car can door ding you from either side. That's out of 325 spots. You would think they are the safest spots in the garage. They do have 1 down side. They both are at the top of a ramp but on the uphill slope.
When I get told to park upstairs its the first place I look to park.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I've very anal about where I park :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts