Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could identify what the part in silver is called that has the park, reverse, neutral, etc. written on it and where I can get a replacement other than the dealer. I've never known the name of the part I just called it a shifter panel but I was wondering if anyone knew the actual term and where I could get it. Once I find out, mods can lock this thread.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,212 Posts
Bezel?

It's literally called PANEL,A/T SHIFT INDICATOR in CAPS.

·
Banned
4,212 Posts
If you *do* want to get the part from the dealership, it's P/N 8015A045HA (which doesn't appear to be available in the US)

edit: I'm a dumbass - it's not available because it's for a RHD car. Doh!

edit2: Here is the correct P/N for USDM cars: 8015A046HA - $250 retail (ouch)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I searched the p/n and no sites show me any pictures so I'm pretty skeptical. If I buy it by the part number, would I be receiving just the silver part that reads park, drive, and the twin clutch sst, or would I be receiving the black frame part? Or both?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I'll most likely call today and see but thanks for your help guys! If a mod is reading this, they can lock this thread.

·
Banned
4,212 Posts
I looked it up especially for you through parts diagrams. It's the whole indicator assembly that sits below the top trim plate.

It's the right part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts