Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Parts for sale (AMS FMIC ect)

3K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  Mrblue107 
#1 · (Edited)
Blitz Throttle Controller

Sold the EVO today :wtfsign:

***UPDATE - Last item left...Blitz Throttle Controller!

Blitz Throttle Controller in MINT condition. Used for approximately a 1 year. Loved this thing...has 4 settings that change throttle response. Only need to disconnect plug above gas pedal..plug in and hook one power line up to the fuse box. Good looking IMO on the dash! Have all the original boxes and manuals.

245 Shipped

If you have any questions, or need any further pics please dont hesitate to contact me.
Thanks!!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Driver side is slightly shiny from my foot using the clutch. I dont think these mats will ever wear through. They are built to last. I will clean them up tomorrow and take a new pic.

How hard is ti to install the Blitz throttle control?
SImple. Unplug the harness from the top of the pedal...plug in the Blitz controller plug..then plug the original harness on top of the blitz harness. Then use the single red wire and tap into a power source. Hardest part is to zip tie the wires underneath....

Do you have the gauges and the pods?
Nope...they stayed with the car

#18 ·
Update

Who needs a like new FMIC by AMS?

645- shipped...isnt that a good price? Shipping is 40-50 on this.. Comes in original box and hardware.

Blitz Throttle controller is LIKE NEW! Retails for 378...letting it go for 245

Radar Detector is LIKE NEW ..plus comes with a mount made specifically for our rear view mirror. Check out www.blendmount.com ...you can see how high quality this mount is.
Also comes with hardwire kit, and remote mute button...original carrying case, books, cig outlet hook up.
300-

#20 ·
Pardon my noobishness, but what exactly does a throttle controller do? Increase the sensitivity of the Gas-pedal? So basically, we reach 100% throttle without actually having to depress all the way?

#21 ·
Essentially yes...but its altered throughout. 4 different modes. It increases response and % of the throttle being applied. Modes go from mild to pretty wild. You can read on blitz's website or google it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.