Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of riding behind an obviously new Evo X GSR that was Phantom Black on my way to work today. Had I not been late I would've stopped and talked to the guy. I know about where he lives here on post will talk to him in the next couple days and get more info! :rock:

·
Our most "special" member
1,174 Posts
Dino you should have been the 1st to have a PB! So since you run a site dedicated entirely to the Evo X I mean...shouldn't you get a discount? Be like...my website has convinced people to buy your cars...now where from free PB GSR?!?!? haha but seriously though...

·
Our most "special" member
1,174 Posts
LOL, hey as long as I'm one of the first with a PB and I get it for a good price, I'm happy. :)
Seriously man, you should get a really nice discount, I know if I was running a company and someone ran a website promoting my product and had a good community, I would be like hell yes I'm giving you a great discount! Its worth a shot! lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
the only pb i've seen in person is at the detroit auto show. it is an amazing color. I would pay extra for it if it was available when i bought my rr.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.