Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at aftermarket wheels at the moment and leaning towards 9.5 over 8.5. Can anyone suggest a good offset for me, one that fits perfect and flush? This is all with stock suspension.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Im pretty sure this was settled years ago (as in 2008), despite it being brought up every 7 days, that it was 9.5 between +15 and +25. So in other words, +22 is not dogma, nor is +14, nor is +23, nor is +20. Theyre all equally the same fucking thing in the context of actual fitment and tire options - while being alignment friendly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
+28 to +22 like everyone said for flush look.. but you are going to be 4x4ing it on stock suspension. Here is a pic of 18x9.5 +22 on GTWorx Tarmac Springs.

·
Registered
69 Posts
im running nt03 18x9.5 +27 wrapped in 265/35/18 flush in the rear flush in the front with a 5 mm spacer.

·
Registered
224 Posts
just roll your fenders and lower it on springs and you can fit whatever you want -10 offset and below. I think -20 is perfect

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im actually going to be getting some R888 within the next couple months. Prob going with a 285 tire.

5,214 Posts
just roll your fenders and lower it on springs and you can fit whatever you want -10 offset and below. I think -20 is perfect
You mean + not -

a -10 and -20 offset wheel would never in a million years even get close to fitting a Evo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.