Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some basic guidelines for you all to follow when starting new threads in this forum. Please make sure to read them & ask questions if something is not clear enough.

- This forum is to be used as a platform for helpful critiquing of member's photographs (no flaming).

- Members may start threads inquiring about camera, camera gear specs, & other general photography questions (example: "I have a $700 budget, which DSLR should I buy").

- This forum may also be used to post up interesting post-processing/Photoshop effects with corresponding tutorials & such.

- General photos of meets & events should still be posted in that corresponding forum.

- General photos pertaining to new parts installed, etc. should go in their corresponding forums (example: "My New CF Lip Install" will go in the Vanity section).

- Photos with the main purpose of discussing non-Evo related autos may go into the "Other Automobiles" forum.

- This forum is not to be used to post NWS/NSFW photos (there is already a section for that ;))

- This forum is not to be used for random pictures that one found on the internet (Off Topic may be a better place for such things, although this is still not encouraged).

We hope you all enjoy this new forum & put it to good use :thumbup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.