Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I got some more professional photos taken of my car. The photos were taken by Jeff Littlefield from I Love Driving Slow (ILDS). Jeff did a great job with the shoot. Anybody in the Orlando/Tampa Area should look him up. They also did a short write up on the car. I hope you guys enjoy.

http://ilovedrivingslow.com/feature-rides/a-long-distance-relationship

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Very nice looking X! Pics came out great. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice ride!

I especially like the wheels. Never heard of PVR before. What kind of wheels are they? Cast? Forged? How much do they weigh?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nice write-up on that link and some good pics! VMR wheels are cast...PVR just takes them and drills them 5x114 (since they are only available in euro bolt patterns: 5x112/120/100)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These particular wheels are VMR VB3s 18x9.5 +22. PVR was spot on with the drilling process. Another thing to keep in mind the wheels are hubcentric. I have had no issues with vibration the 8 months I have had them. Contact [email protected] on this forum for more information.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Additional from MR from the 2010 model

• Power Glass Sunroof
  • Leather Seating Surfaces
  • Heated Front Seats and Outer Door Mirrors
  • Rear Lip Spoiler, Replaces Large Rear Spoiler
  • Center Console Storage w/ lids
  • Automatic on/off Headlamps w/ rain sensing wipers
  • Insulated front windshield glass
  • Improved Sound Insulation
I initially was going to get a front lip but after driving in one of my friends Evo's with it I hate it. I would probably rip if off driving around or at least scratch the piss out of it.

I have the DashDAQ XL mounted on the left side of the center cluster.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It does a little of everything such as: logs, clears engine codes, displays OBDII data and the gauge layout is customizable. It is very similar to the EvoScan GPS unit. You can also combine it with the Zeitronix ZT-2 to log EGT, Boost, Wideband, and Additional pressure/temperature points.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Thanks! I'm still debating what to get for a gauge display/logging/tuning device. I'm leaning towards the evoscan gps. My car's already got the Zeitronics setup in it.

Really wish I had some of those options from the MR-T, they're my favorite things about driving my girls car. Wonder if I can get the rain sensing wipers, auto headlights, leather, heated seats & mirrors put into my gsr?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did the headlights myself. They are not that hard, just takes a little patience.

I didn't get any engine bay pics. I don't really have much too show off, just an AMS manifold heat shield and powder coated valve cover.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks great! I like how its nice & simple. Although I can't stand the look of the trunk.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Love that Spanish moss! Missing the South!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts