Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried posting in another thread, but I think it's dead..

Need someone to chop a set of Rotiform TMB's on a lowered/slammed PB Evo X. Can't find a set of these mounted anywhere aside from a set on a IX. I'd like to an idea of what they'll look like before I pull the trigger. Still need to make sure they'll clear the brakes as well.

Thanks in advance to whomever tackles this.

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Will these clear brembos?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
man I know its your car and everything... but I don't think those wheels will do anything for your car.

you have that sucker on bags right? you need something flashy, but still functional. As in, something that looks damn good, but is still relatively lightweight, and suits the Evo.

I honestly think those would look so out of place man seriously. just cannot dig them.

Sorry if im being a bit harsh, I know it might not matter to you. which by all means, just ignore me hahah. but there should be tons of wheels out there that would suit your car 1000000000000x better

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorta in a funk with my car right now. Still screwing with my ride height preset since I scrape every once in a while. I'm on Gunmetal RPF1's at the moment. Hoping a friend's shop, Rotiform Vendor, has a set I can test fit. I'm willing to give these things a try.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I dig your wheels way more than Rotiform.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tough crowd. I appreciate the honesty. They're gonna let me know if they'll fit, and if they don't I'll just save some cash for a while. Still need to have my trunk holes filled and painted.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
^ Would be for me... I remember I switched to much heavier wheels on my previous car. Couldn't stand the damn thing after that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.