Might paint my car, what color?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can't help you but i just think that's a really cool shot
Me too, and I plan on getting an fq400 kit in the coming months, One other color if someone wouldn't mind is Nero Black.

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
haha yap.. minus Brembos, Minus the sweet New AWD system, minus the widebody, minus the suspension, minus the BBS rims, minus minus minus. Just wait until my wedding is done in February. Then the evolution will begin! But seriously I am sad they never offered Rotor Glow X's up here.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Rotor glow wasnt an option, this was the only new X in FL that was an MR:/
[STRIKE]If you bought that in January (your site join month) then I almost bought your car when I got my current (RR) X after my GG got ran hit.

At the time there were only a handful of new MRs on the East coast with the options I wanted and I almost ended up getting one that was in FL. Only reason I didn't is because the dealer was being dumb and saying I had to buy the car sight unseen and then they would bring it up (to Va) from Fl (that could be a normal thing but I felt it was a lil shady).

Small world right?[/STRIKE]

Edit: wait scratch all that. I got mine in 2010 Epic facepalm. lol

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[STRIKE]If you bought that in January (your site join month) then I almost bought your car when I got my current (RR) X after my GG got ran hit.

At the time there were only a handful of new MRs on the East coast with the options I wanted and I almost ended up getting one that was in FL. Only reason I didn't is because the dealer was being dumb and saying I had to buy the car sight unseen and then they would bring it up (to Va) from Fl (that could be a normal thing but I felt it was a lil shady).

Small world right?[/STRIKE]

Edit: wait scratch all that. I got mine in 2010 Epic facepalm. lol
Mine was a 2010, last of the batch! came from the east coast of FL.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts