Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After selling my 2014 Evo MR I felt that a part of me was missing. Fast forward 2 years later I picked up a 2010 MR WW bone stock except for a borla catback. Looking forward to build this car up and sharing it with you guys.

First thing I did was order a set of fortune coils, whiteline roll center kit, H&R 20 mm spacers and a MAP uicp. The previous owner gave me his ETS intake. All I need now for a tune is a down pipe, test pipe, and EBCS. For a stock turbo build am I missing anything else?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'm doing the same thing, sold my 2008 gsr in 2017 now talking to a dealer to get into a 2011 mr.

If you don't mind, how many miles on your MR, what options and how much did you pay? I think the deal I'm looking at is a little expensive but I'm not sure of the current market pricing.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I sold my VIII for a new 2008 GSR. Sold that around 2012. Finally got another Evo last May. A 2012 WW GSR with leather. I barely drive it, but it's so nice to have the Evo again.

The MR looks great BTW

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm doing the same thing, sold my 2008 gsr in 2017 now talking to a dealer to get into a 2011 mr.

If you don't mind, how many miles on your MR, what options and how much did you pay? I think the deal I'm looking at is a little expensive but I'm not sure of the current market pricing.
It has 51,000 miles and I paid 19,500 via private sale. Dealers were asking 4,000 more then private. I don't drive it everyday but it does feel good coming home and seeing the Evo parked in my driveway.

Its the touring edition. Came with navi and heated seats.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ive read that a DP isn't gonna help much if youre still on stock turbo. it'll be best to upgrade that when/if you upgrade turbos. Food for thought.
you could add FMIC, LICP, Fuel injectors, fuel pump and if available e85 to what you already have.
if I may ask, what made you get an MR instead of a GSR?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive read that a DP isn't gonna help much if youre still on stock turbo. it'll be best to upgrade that when/if you upgrade turbos. Food for thought.
you could add FMIC, LICP, Fuel injectors, fuel pump and if available e85 to what you already have.
if I may ask, what made you get an MR instead of a GSR?
Thanks. My future upgrade will def tackle fuel and a stock frame turbo upgrade. I actually picked up a used ams dp for a decent price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts