Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starting a thread for Clipse to come down to Pittsburgh and tune a couple cars. I can set a specific date once everyone has posted and lets me know what time etc works for them. Just post up who is all for sure down for this and i will keep this front page updated with the list.

APRIL 12-14 its looking like from Clipse.

1.Joshesevo22: Payed
2. Pghdsm: Payed
3. Pgh brother: Payed
4. Rallimark: Payed
5. Blac: Payed

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
March 29-Apr 1

I am out of town tuning in Canada land.

So the group tune will have to be early April :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
I would be interested in doing this depending on the date.

Dino will be getting my car on March 31st. Not sure how long it will be down for cause the turbo is getting pulled and may have to get sent to FP for a repair.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Right now it is a tentative 4/12-4/14...

CAP @ 6-7 ppl

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm starting my e-tune with Clipse tomorrow. It will be the first time the car's been tuned. I'm psyched!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
412evo is the last spot then! if 7 is the Cap!!
Just need to make sure everyone is ok with April 12-14th sounds good to me! Also need to make sure the 2 people who are for sure pending are in or not.

Clipse Pming you

Also, The first 3 people are good for april 12th-14th. Need an update from the rest if that date works for them! only need a total of 5 people and once i forsure have 5 people then if anyone wants the last 2 spots its on them.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.