Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pittsburgh EVO enthusiast’s, like to introduce myself. I am one of the owners at South Park Mitsubishi. It is long overdue that I have should have joined this forum. I have been personally driving a EVO X since 2008, and love the car and support the passion. I am sure some of you have seen me out in the Pittsburgh area. I currently roll in a 2010 EVO MR in Phantom Black Pearl with the South Park Mitsubishi logo across the back windshield. I am hosting and sponsoring the opening night event at Cinemark Movie Theater in Robinson at Settlers Ridge for the opening weekend of HAYWIRE!!! The EVO X is the star car of the movie. I will have Kiss FM 96.1 broadcasting live from 7pm to 9pm each night. 1/20/2012 & 01/21/2012. I want to gather as many EVO’s one of the two nights or both. I will have a EVO on display on red carpet right in front of the movie theater both nights and doing giveaways, both nights. I want you all to participate in the event. Couple of ideas would be on opening night just have a EVO car show. I want to make it worth your while though!!! I would like to crown the BEST EVO in Pittsburgh that night. Let’s say a huge trophy and maybe like a $250.00 Visa Gift Card, or more!!! Plus some airtime live on 96.1 to give a shout out to all your friends and family that you have the Best EVO in Pittsburgh. Also whoever brings their EVO that night will get free tickets to the movie. I really want to put this together and would love some feedback on any ideas. We have 15 days till 1/20/2012. I need a head count on who is all in and how many free passes will I need that night, plus do you want to do the BEST EVO in Pittsburgh car show and contest? If you truly want to support the Mitsubishi Brand, and the EVO, plus have a great night out, I would love to get this together and meet all of you personally and see your EVO’s.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here! This may help get people involved if people do not see this thread, im from the Cranberry area near wexford. A lot of people post in here, and i know a few budies that ill tell them about this thread. http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29917
Thanks!!! I put a quick post on that link as well, and told everyone I started a new thread. I really want to do something for all the people in Pittsburgh area that have a EVO. Regardless if they bought the car from South Park, or anywhere else. You all still support the brand and the passion. With my support we can make this a over the top event.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm sure with S.P. Mitsubishi putting this on there will be a good turn out. The whole prize thing helps as well. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
new to penn, i am up by the brookville area, but i am deff down, been looking for something to do, there is nothing up by me.... :/

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay Pittsburgh, the Haywire Event is all locked in and ready. Kiss FM 96.1 will be there LIVE both nights 1/20/12 and 1/21/12 from 7pm to 9pm. I am going to find out show times for 1/20/12 and would like to get everyone there that night. If weather is bad that night, I will switch out to 1/21/12 so pay attention to the thread. Again bring your EVO that night, FREE admission on behalf of SPM.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Sub'd

·
Registered
94 Posts
How about we start a Haywire Roll Call?

1) pghdsm + my younger brother (ww x)
2) Mazzab
3) Nacevo
4) joshesevo22
5) PhantonX
6) thegame
7)

·
Registered
120 Posts
for "roll call" purposes, I got a buddy with a Caliber SRT4 that wants to come down as well, he thinks that seeing all the Xs would be "effing awesome!":rock:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts