Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 935 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is where the Steel City will post about meets and local events. The meet tonight was a very good one. Hopefully we can all make it to an autocross at Beaver Run or North park one of these days to see who can throw down at the track.

All that is needed is a Helmet and 20-50 bucks to compete I am pretty sure. Les and Bondo you guys can leave the Chump car Nomex suits at home.:D

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Damn, i almost wore my fire suit....LOL. Fun time....some sweet cars, and some good info passed around. Can't wait for Lefty to get those hood dampers for me....I am stoked. I should shot video tonight but got too caught up in conversations.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Definitely nice meeting everyone!! All us X's should get together and do some photo shoots soon or have more often meets, and haha yes i will be the designated driver :p

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, just throwing it out there. Auto X is going on this Sunday, April 10th (tomorrow) at North park pool.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Also, just throwing it out there. Auto X is going on this Sunday, April 10th (tomorrow) at North park pool.
Haha I'm afraid my endlinks will snap! Oh and Bondo, when I followed you onto the onramp on the way home, I about oversteered myself into oblivion! This thing feels soooo different now. What time is it? It would be fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
PS: Perrin just got back to me on the new map to fix my code that keeps popping due to the DP....

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
And I swapped out my HKS panel filter for the K+N....saw that the first track day at BeaveRun is a freaking Saturday....might skip that one.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Anyone want to do the road rally when the Vintage Gran Prix comes along???? Might be fun...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
So, we're going to test drive another 4B11 tomorrow morning! Wish me luck convincing my wife to get a RA.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I saw that last night, meh. If the weather is shitty looks like me and the wife are painting our dining room.
:fail:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Fellow Yinzer X owners. :freak:Just posting up to say sup !!!

Josh, I wont make the May 8th meet. Promis' I have not forgoten about the MAF tube for you. I will get it to you some how. PM me fella.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hey Fellow Yinzer X owners. :freak:Just posting up to say sup !!!

Josh, I wont make the May 8th meet. Promis' I have not forgoten about the MAF tube for you. I will get it to you some how. PM me fella.
Welcome sir! You'll find this place a lot friendlier than EvoM, and easier to navigate since the X is the only car that matters here!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I will post some pix of our mini-burgh meet later today....my wife is running the PGH half-marathon in this shitty ass wx!!! Later today, i will have 5 people int he evo---two in car seats! Yikes!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I will post some pix of our mini-burgh meet later today....my wife is running the PGH half-marathon in this shitty ass wx!!! Later today, i will have 5 people int he evo---two in car seats! Yikes!
Allow me. Post some good ones later though, cuz mine suck! Not too often there are more MR's than GSR's.

1 - 20 of 935 Posts