We need to hire snipers, n e one who comes within 5 feet gets a bullet thru leg

·
Registered
215 Posts
Damn yo dats some bull Shit

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
That was honest-to-God depressing to read. I hope things turn out for you, sir. What a crappy thing to happen.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
616 Posts
Damn that sux. One of the reasons why I like the sleeper look though I have LoJack on my ride. LOL SouthCoast sold me on it.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
WTF... I fuckin hate thieves.. I hope you find them under the car..bloodied to hell

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
The wrath of the evo gods will be upon them.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Wow that's horrible. I hope you get your Evo back soon!! Now you have someone as far as Washington state looking out for it.lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
That sucks. This is one of the reasons why I don't go out much. Sadly, the Evo attracts more guys than girls. Oftentimes, I come out to my car and it's surrounded by a bunch of guys smiling gayly at me and I'm like whooaahh... I don't want to go there...

Then you have your usual vandals who like to put door dings the car, try and break in, etc... I have an alarm system on my Evo, but still...

·
[Team Evolved President]
1,899 Posts
It will prolly end up in Irvington Or Newark they like to joy ride and push each other in stolen cars. I had a 1991 CRX stolen from me and I found it myself in Irvington. They even left the screwdriver in the car for me and a leather timberland coat that fit me after I dry cleaned it...I will keep a look out here in Morris County hope it turns up......

·
Registered
456 Posts
shit, i hope you have full coverage man. must have been some smart mother fuckers to bypass the immobilizer module to get it started. shame, i hope that when they are all celebrating, they pass out drunk with a lit cigarette that falls to the floor and starts a fire and... well you get the picture

·
Registered
381 Posts
^ immobilizer, alarms or whatever a car will be stolen if they really want to steal it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Damn, sucks.... Best of luck for him. Ive had my alarm sitting down in my closet for a while now.. I think its time to install it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts