Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Went Drifting The Other Night And I Forgot To Turn My Traction Control Off And NoA My Asc System Service Light Won't Go Off And My Car Revs When I'm Idoling. I Turned My Car Off Than Back On, Disconnected The BatterY, Checked My Hoses To Make Sure None Popped Off. I Don't Have A Warranty Because Of My Mods, Uicp, Tb Exhaust, Cai, Greddy Bov.

Someone Please Help Me!

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,070 Posts
I have those same mods basically and I have had plenty of warranty work done. Including recently on my transfer case.

The ASC service light coming on has nothing to do with whether you turned off traction control or not. Most likely it's your acd pump that failed. Which is pretty common and there are several threads on here about it.

Also, your shift key wasn't designed to be hit that many times

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
I have those same mods basically and I have had plenty of warranty work done. Including recently on my transfer case.

The ASC service light coming on has nothing to do with whether you turned off traction control or not. Most likely it's your acd pump that failed. Which is pretty common and there are several threads on here about it.

Warranty is going to depend on the dealership. You're a lucky son of bitch having work done under warranty!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,070 Posts
Could be luck.

I've had work covered under warranty at several different dealerships since I've been modded that many people on here say would just get flat denied.

I don't think mitsu is as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Could be luck.

I've had work covered under warranty at several different dealerships since I've been modded that many people on here say would just get flat denied.

I don't think mitsu is as bad as everyone makes them out to be.
The Mitsu dealer where I bought my car closed down 2 years ago. I wonder if I can visit a different one or if I needed ever any warranty things done what dealer I would need to go to.

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,070 Posts
The Mitsu dealer where I bought my car closed down 2 years ago. I wonder if I can visit a different one or if I needed ever any warranty things done what dealer I would need to go to.
go to max madsen in aurora.

the "in aurora" part is very very crucial.

but they'll take good care of you. Very good dealership. Will make you rethink the quality of mitsubishi dealerships.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

so you think i need a new acd pump?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts