Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i dont live in the states and im about to import an evo x....i also like the sti limited....my question is...which one has the nicer interior..the sti limited or the evo x gsr with the whole package...sss and everything...thank u guys..i really need help beacause they dont sell those cars here in my country so i only refer from the internet...thnks

·
Registered
588 Posts
The STI has a nicer interior, but the seats are not as good, the gsr interior its pretty boring, but I personally don't buy a car for the interior. they are both really good cars! but if you are buying a car based on the interior I would have to say the STI Imo

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I've sat in the Sti sedan and hatch and the seats just didn't do it for me! The Recaro's are amazing in the Evo!

·
Registered
905 Posts
If your worried about interior get the STI. Everything else the Evo is way better in.

·
Registered
982 Posts
The sss package comes with cloth recaro's, may or may not have the touch screen, ect. You can get a package, not sure which one, that comes wih the leather recaro's, heated seats, etc. definitely talk to the dealership you plan to buy from about what options you can order with your car.

·
Registered
277 Posts
STI interior is just to plain jane for me not that the EVO is something spectacular but IMO it's definitely better than the subie. Recaro's, touchscreen, etc, etc........sign me up

·
Registered
2,473 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.