Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
459 Posts
Odds are you have a boost leak and your getting more fuel then air at the moment so its running rich, dont be nervous you should be fine. If it was a lean code then I'd say drive it slow and bite your nails lol... any chance you have the 2 black covers that you took off the side of the intercooler ? lol

· Banned
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
my code was system too rich when i was cruising at 3k and step on the gas half way then i cleared the code when i got home and made a wot pull and i am over boosting 2psi. its suppose to be at 27 but i am seeing 29psi? and my afr is 11.4

Poorly scaled injectors or MAF most likely.

Boost leak wouldn't cause the car to go leaner.

· Premium Member
786 Posts
my maf has 11k on it, is it time to replace it?

I'll be sure to log it tommorrow after your boost leak test, as well as the trims.

I wanted you to keep a close eye on this since we discovered your fuel pump issue.

See ya later!! :godance:

Reactions: Jludee

· Registered
1 Posts
I'll be sure to log it tommorrow after your boost leak test, as well as the trims.

I wanted you to keep a close eye on this since we discovered your fuel pump issue.

Good evening E-Spec was the issue a fuel pump problem? I'm having the same symptoms!

Was the problem the fuel pump? I'm having the same symptoms! Thanks

21 - 35 of 35 Posts