·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post any pics of your Evo and list your mods

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
yes, please do, as there are no other picture threads anywhere to be found in the Vanity section.

/OP, not sure a new thread is needed for this.. ESPECIALLY if you're not gonna post pics to start with.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
to be fair, is there an existing thread that is just pics with mods?
There might not be, but this thread is no better with the OP posting neither pics nor his mods.:duh:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
kinda in a devil's advocate mood i guess:

There might not be, but this thread is no better with the OP posting neither pics nor his mods.:duh:
he might not own one yet and just trying to get ideas/images

build threads have all kinds of nonsense and still aren't a concise collection of pics and numbers

i don't have any mods worth speaking about, which is why i'm arguing for OP w/o posting myself

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
The OP said post pics and list your mods which is exactly what the build threads do.
It will be tough to have a "build" thread for cosmetic mods only. A lot more people are building their engines. And those guys are spending money on performance and leaving appearance stock or close to stock. Not too many are getting body kits and stuff worth posting about.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
There's been a rash of "strong first posts" here lately. Just sayin.

·
Registered
888 Posts
people so quick to judge..when just not a few threads back the SAME people were crying about staying on topic. and yet theres only a picture of ONE Evo.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
I deleted your last thread like this because there are plenty of other threads with pictures. This one will go away as well

·
Registered
241 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.