Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what color to powder coat my stock gsr rims. Post some pics of your stock powder coated or painted rims!

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Ive been thinking about painting them white for kicks. Saw a silver 9 with white rims, was amazing. Cleaning them everyday would get annoying.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My silver rims are already caked in brake dust and its only been 2 weeks since I got the evo. I couldnt imagine white rims. Although the white on white would look great.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
My silver rims are already caked in brake dust and its only been 2 weeks since I got the evo. I couldnt imagine white rims. Although the white on white would look great.
Oh believe me it takes dedication lol, when i have my stockers on i clean them every other night. They actually look great on silver, because its a light almost white-ish silver if you clean them good enough.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you use to clean your rims? Just soap and water, with a microfiber?

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
I have white on white and its a bitch to keep clean. But when they are clean.......shit looks baller. i dont think that the OEM wheels look all that great so I wouldnt think it would be worth PCing them white

·
Registered
365 Posts
Man ur just asking for help on everything lol.. yea u have alot of color choices with a WW..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts