Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who all on here is sporting SSR's?
These are the only major Japanese part on my car so I have to showcase them a bit.

Mine are; 18 x 10.5 +25 SSR Type F in Gold
Wrapped in 285/35/18 Hankook Evo's
With my AMR coilover I had to run a 10mm spacer in the front but the backs are fine. If I were to do it again I would just get the fronts in +15 straight from SSR. I might try running a 5mm spacer in the front to see how that works out with a bit of camber.

·
Registered
616 Posts
OP, any profile day shots?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Love your guys setup's :thumbup:......makes my wheels look tiny! :(

Here are my Type F's - 18x9.5 +22. I am also running a 5mm hub centric spacer on front and rear just for visual purposes. Tires are 245/40 Hankook Evo V12's. Already had the tires otherwise I would have bought 26/35

Car is lowerd on Works Ride Srpings.........approximately 1.1 inches lower than stock.

~Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Hell yeah, lots of sexy set ups. I know there are more out there though POST UP!
Where did you buy yours? I'm having difficulty finding these at a decent price. :-\ Kinda between these and the RPF-1's.

Speaking of, I moved from Boise to Denver a few years ago. Kept my eye out for your car over Christmas/New Years visiting my folks in Meridian but no luck. Pretty quiet scene out there, not many Evo's.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.