Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL @ Mr. Win

Lancer - what happened when it blew? Was it cranked loud? How were they about the warranty part? Was it a hassle? Also, who makes the sub?

Keep us updated.

yeah it was loud but for the month and a half ive had it it was like that, then all of a sudden i was driving home and the bass went from a rumble to it popping and sounded like ****. I took it to the dealer and they are going to replace it for me seeing as thats what its suppose to do was be loud. they were cool about it. Its a 650 watt rockford subwoofer. I just now have to wait until the one they orderd comes in...who knows how long that will take. I dont even have my ****ing license plate yet.:mad:

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
yeah it was loud but for the month and a half ive had it it was like that, then all of a sudden i was driving home and the bass went from a rumble to it popping and sounded like ****.
What I meant was if you playing it loud at the time it went out.

I took it to the dealer and they are going to replace it for me seeing as thats what its suppose to do was be loud. they were cool about it. Its a 650 watt rockford subwoofer. I just now have to wait until the one they orderd comes in...who knows how long that will take. I dont even have my ****ing license plate yet.:mad:

Doh!

·
Registered
199 Posts
i say with a totally new model if your biggest problem is a blown subwoofer you're doing pretty good. i know it hasn't been that long but things could be much worse, like a motor mount bolt could snap

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
i say with a totally new model if your biggest problem is a blown subwoofer you're doing pretty good. i know it hasn't been that long but things could be much worse, like a motor mount bolt could snap
Mazdaspeed 3 FTL. :eek:

Mitsu isn't known for outstanding reliability, but hopefully these cars are reasonably reliable.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.